Sunday, April 5, 2009

healthy food eating

Hi,I am Celine,


In the morning you can eat food such as bread,milk,milo,fruit and many more.
You have to eat fruit and vegetables in order to be healthy. Some people like to eat unhealthy food such as chicken wings, chocolate and sweets. It is important to eat healthy food to make our bones strong.If we do not eat healthy food, we will fall sick easily. I like to eat healthy food because I want to grow healthy. I support the school campaign in encouraging pupils to eat more fruits and vegetables because they are healthy food. The benefits of eating vegetables and fruits are they contain a lot of fibre, vitamins and minerals. They help our body to work well so that we do not fall sick so easily. I look foward in eating fruits and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment