Wednesday, May 27, 2009

reflections of SA1 performance

Hi everyone, let me tell you about my reflections of my SA1 performance.

The sa1 papers have tested me fairly.I considered the english paper as a fair test.I think the papers are all a fair test because I had studied for english exam but I have not done well for my sa1.I have not done well because I have not pratice enough for my exams.I had some factors that contribute to my poor performance.The factors are I have not did enough pratice the next factor is i had not read enough books.I think the remeadial and the enrichment classes are useful because it help us to improve our subject.I have a few tution classes which I think it helps me. It is also useful because it teaches more new things.I think the school should give more problem sums to help me with my performance after sa1.

No comments:

Post a Comment